Sk.Gaming #
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Duties read before u make a application!!

Go down

Clan Duties read before u make a application!! Empty Clan Duties read before u make a application!!

Post  Sk.Gaming # Shawers Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:59 am

You are expected to read and comply with everything stated here. If you are caught breaking any rule or duty stated here, ignorance is no excuse. Please read this entire section!

Activity:
As a member of the Sk.Gaming, you are expected to be active both in game and on the forums.
Activity is defined as being seen in game on a Sk.Gaming server at least once every week, and be seen on the forums at least once a month.
If you are going to be away/unable to to uphold these requirements for a short period of time (not to exceed three months), Please make a post/tell a Supervisor of your situation.

Clan Tags:
You are required to wear the Sҝ.Ǥ # tag (or, Sҝ.Ǥ.app # if you are still pending acceptance), and the name you used when you signed up to the clan at all times while on Sk.Gming servers. If you witness anyone using any administrative action without their tags, or without their proper name, report the offenders Steam ID (type status in console to get there steam id) along with a console excerpt as soon as possible to any supervisor.

Respect:
You must respect all fellow members, and listen to the Supervisors. That means do not trash talk fellow members (or anyone else on a server, for that matter) unless it is in good heart. "owned N00b lol", for example, would be ok if you both knew you were just messing around. we want to keep our servers friendly. Also, if a supervisor tells you to do something, or tells you to stop doing something, LISTEN TO HIM. Don't argue with him. If a member is being disrespectful to you or anyone else, please report it to a supervisor, along with a transcript. If a supervisor is being disrespectful, or is, you feel, being unfair about something ("He forced me Dont gang, even though I know the rule is dont gang"He kept ganging, but said that since he was a supervisor, he could!","Fuck you!, I'm a Sup so what I say goes!", ect...) please report it, along with a transcript, to a different supervisor. Just because someone is a supervisor doesn't mean they can walk all over you.

If you do not think you are capable of following all stated rules, don't bother to sign up. If you violate any of these rules or responsibilities, you are subject to removal from the clan.

Also, if you bothered to read all this, which you should have, type the first and last letters of your name at the end of your application.

Remember: as soon as you post your application, please add Sҝ.Ǥ.app # in front of your name in-game. That way the supervisors will know that you are applying to the clan.
Sk.Gaming # Shawers
Sk.Gaming # Shawers
Admin

https://sk-gaming.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down